Changes.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
 
Hello people,
havent been blogging cuz my life really sucked for a bit.
Till a few weeks ago..
Its all better now,
and everything is getting better =)

Just in case i dont blog again,
i probably have 3 to 4 months left till ns,
i stopped working at the library already,
and am currently busy with my solo project,
and my band bravepaper's too.
i've done a song for the band, the feedbacks are rather good.
soo imma put it up, when i re-record the song nicely with everyone playing their stuff,
cuz i actually played the whole shit myself, layers, vocals, backups, guitars, other than the solo xDDD

think its gonna turn out nice, anddd cant wait for zheng's o's to finish man srsly..
then we can start gigging, hes got one rather cool song too, got the hawthorne heights feel to it.. and ser's local hero is pretty sexxyyy =))))

as for my solo project,
i really dont know if im going to it independently, by looking for an indie label or just diy everything by myself, or look for a record label...
i think my songs are pretty good, good enough..
but of cuz label looking or ep launch would be be after my ns.

so now, i just have to finish the demos and play everywhere first =D

2 songs done now so far. both acoustic.
i've got 6 songs done till the first chorus, rather good stuff.
and i've got like AT LEAST 10 rough demos yet to be done mannn.
loads of good stuff to choose from..
if ya wanna hear them just gimme a buzz,
come over to my place, i'll play it for ya. =))
the recordings dont sound good cuz of my shitty mixing and mac's internal recorder..

till thennn.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

i dont think a tagboard is neccessary,
just comment under posts if you have to

Fiona
Hiroshi
Joseph
Minghui
Serene
Yingxin
Zhengyi


Craig Owens
Stephen Christian


Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]