Changes.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
 
Thank you, the people who've spent the last couple of days with me
The hell, i sound like im dying or something
Well but going into the army is something like dying,
Like half dead or something..

Spending the 'last days' of my life with you wonderful people really reminds me that i have the most wonderful 'childhood/boyhood'

I have the best life any kid could ever ask for..

During preschool, kindergarden
I have my twin brother, my ultimate buddy, whom i eat, shit, pee and sleep together.
We fight all the time, like biting each other, pulling hair and big booting each other's stomach/dick.
Though i dont remember most of my kindergarden friend..
I suppose my bro's enough

Bro, you've always been with me all my life
The closest friend one can ever have
Dont smoke and drink too much, its stupid

Primary school.
I had the most dramatic people in my class,
made teachers cry,
we did the craziest things,
were the craziest class..
Edwin, Alex, Jeremy, Jiawei, Charmaine, Rina, Natalie, Jolene, Meizhen and so many more
DRAMAAAAAAA CRAZY ASSES
Edwin is right, we could prolly film some drama series using the class's story
I LOVE 6/9 LIKE FARK CAN!?!?

Sec school.
I was always with a kickass bunch of guys..
We were the basketball team, were in the same class, we played pretty kick ass soccer
And even though i was picked on much during the first year and was the loser of the clique, you guys eventually accepted me and made me feel ____
Bunny, Lp, Chunhau, Wenjie, Ziheng, Hongqing, Weilun
Talking cock, playing basketball, soccer and street fighter...

All, We've gone through quite a bit i must say..
Most of the shit xD
I suppose those are the thing that makes our friendship so valuable

Private o's period
Private school wasnt awesome

But during that period, i've got Bravepaper
Zheng, Serene, Hiroshi, Danial
Pretty kickass musicians in their own rights...
I bet we would have achieved something great if we had spent more time on the band
Still, practise with you guys were always enjoyable.

Zheng, my closest cousin
We played since kids, up until now...
I've partnered with so many rhythm guitarists for acoustic sets
But i always and still, prefer you by my side

Ser, my very very nice, too nice for her own good cousin
I think youre friggin talented, in music and as a person. REALLYYY!
And i still kept this little motivation msg you sent me during my o's
I remember reading it all the time when exams came close

Hiro, i've always admired your guitar skills la
And you've improved a whole load since the last time we practised
LETS GO BERKLEE TOGETHER IN A COUPLE OF YEARS TIME!!

Dan, prolly the best drummer i ever worked with.
I'll miss your long john cravings and crazy chilli sauce antics xD

A bunch of wonderful people i met during my 'boyhood' but just didnt happen to be in the school category

Mae, you make me want to become a better person.
You will and always will be my motivation for me to succeed in life
Lets work hard for our goals together ayee
BE STRONG!

Fiona, someone i can always count on to talk to when im down
We dont hang out pretty much now cuz we both got our own stuff ehh
But still, you never fail to encourage me when im down. REALLY!!!

Uncle Eddie, the best jazz pianist i've ever seen in my entire life.
Your words, wisdom and playing never fail to inspire me
Everytime when i hear you play something, i feel "unexplainable joy"
Youre the first musician that made me feel that.

Ah jin sis, if you hadnt teach me the piano when i was a kid,
i prolly wouldnt be doing what i am doing now.
I want you to know that, everything i am today is because of you.
Thank you for always making an effort, to teach me when i had my o's
If you hadnt, i prolly would have failed my maths
And i wouldnt have passed my o's
THANK YOU!!!!!!! *SALUTES*

Nicole lao shi, you are and will always be my inspiration and motivation to persevere through whatever difficulties i have in life.
You taught me how to be brave,
you taught me how to be nice,
you taught me that no matter how talented or good you are, there is no need for airs,
you taught me how to sing,
you taught me what singing was,
and most importantly you gave me a gift,
a beautiful voice.
No matter where you are now, i want you to know that you will forever be my motivation
And that no matter what challenges i face in the future,
I will accept and face them with an open heart.

Finally..
Mh,
Even though we havent known each other for long,
we clicked like how a mouse would click for a thousand times xD
okay that doesnt make sense
Im happy to have a friend like you.
Who knows how to sing and play my songs,
who digs and loves my songs.

The rest of the invisible monsters,
You guys take care when im away, go finish the songs dont sidetrack! xD

Man that was long... and fucking cheesy..
Okay you guys take care..

Till then, feel free to check out my solo project @
http://www.myspace.com/chrisandthecowards

TIME TO FIGHT WARRR!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

i dont think a tagboard is neccessary,
just comment under posts if you have to

Fiona
Hiroshi
Joseph
Minghui
Serene
Yingxin
Zhengyi


Craig Owens
Stephen Christian


Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]